Wednesday, March 01, 2006

The Deal Is Done

We did the deal. A 2003 reg Mini-Cooper with 16.000 miles on the clock. The last time I had a Mini I unknowingley drove it for two years with my handbag hanging on the choke knob and start the car by pulling the cigarette lighter knob out as the choke. It started first time every time.
Sitting inside our 'Cherished New Mini' there are so many levers, knobs, switches that I couldn't possibly hang my handbag on any of them!
It's being delivered next Tuesday and Morty will be at work. I know what's going to happen. They'll show me what all the knobs mean, he'll get home from work and we'll have our first row over the car because I won't remember how to de-mobilise the mobiliser. (Should that be the other way around?)
Now we've got to get rid of the Cabriolet. They've got some for sale on eBay but I can't imagine selling a car on there. Ours in MOTted and taxed until July. I hope it goes to a good home.

1 Comments:

Blogger pal said...

Fantastic! Hope you have as much fun in this one as you did in the original and that your handbag hook still works :-)

1:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home