Tuesday, January 31, 2006


The Red Shoe

The A215 Conferences have settled down now so no excuse for me not getting on with actual studying rather than clearing every red flag in view. Seem to be managing a Haiku a day now so decided to get on to the poetry guidance in the Creative Writing course book. My photo of the red shoe is my starting point as the image grabs my imagination as I ask 'Who was she?' 'Did she know she was going to die the day she wore her red shoes and got on the train?' I still want poetry to rhyme. If it doesn't then it's prose?
Going to Cuba at the end of March so shall take some Hemingway to read. One of the TMA questions is about a journey so maybe I'll write it fuelled with dark rum, Havanna cigars and dancing the Salsa? If I do I shall suggest to my tutor that they take the same as it'll probably read better that way.

1 Comments:

Blogger apprentice said...

you might like this site

http://www.everypoet.org/pffa/forumdisplay.php?s=&daysprune=&f=8

I love your shoe pic. If you like photography check out some of the links on my blog.

BW

6:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home