Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Cafe's Open


An exciting day and I've done nothing but hang around our new A215 Cafe. Hundreds of students finding the Cafe icon on their OU Desktops this morning and introducing themselves to each other. Brilliant!

First year OU courses are always an event but this one seems to have an edge to it. Really well organised and things happening when they are supposed to happen. Doesn't seem to be any booze around in there at the moment so if you find your way here please share mine.

Happy A215 studying to everyone.

6 Comments:

Blogger Multiveg said...

Thanks, and to you too.

11:01 PM  
Blogger Buggles Balham High Road said...

Hia Mia. And now the Tutor Group conferences!

10:02 AM  
Blogger Liz said...

Thanks from me too. I'm feeling a little overwhelmed by the torrent of posts in the cafe but the word blog caught my eye. I'm a patchy blogger trying to build a writing habit with A215!

Liz

8:25 PM  
Blogger Buggles Balham High Road said...

Hi Liz. The great thing about Blogs is not having to build and publish a personal website as all the hard work is done for us. All we have to do is write in the empty space.

I'm a bit patchy too but intend to keep it all going.

Right - off now to get rid of some red flags!

7:31 AM  
Blogger Liz said...

I agree! It was a doddle to create one for the course. I'm glad to be 'out in the open' too. I've always been too embarrassed to let anyone know I even have a blog!

Good luck with the red flags!

Liz

7:50 PM  
Blogger Buggles Balham High Road said...

I wouldn't have created a Blog if it hadn't been for an OU Tutor. They started one and I visited, loved the idea and started my own. There's loads of OUers Blogging - students and tutors.

2:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home