Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Generated Love Poem

Well all A215ers who are worried about poetry like me then this is my effort using the love poem generator. where you enter key words. Better than I can do at the moment. In fact the result has made me even more concerned about writing poetry! Off to have a hysterical giggle!

My Love - Your skin glows like the strawberry, blossoms burgundy as the lily in the purest hope of spring.
My heart follows your saxophone voice and leaps like a cat at the whisper of your name.
The evening floats in on a great parrot wing.
I am comforted by your sock that I carry into the twilight of tablebeams and hold next to my arm.
I am filled with hope that I may dry your tears of water.
As my navel falls from my shirt, it reminds me of your floor.
In the quiet, I listen for the last bang of the day.
My heated toe leaps to my sock.
I wait in the moonlight for your secret sky so that we may wave as one, toe to toe, in search of the magnificient blue and mystical door of love.

1 Comments:

Blogger bluefluff said...

Brilliant, Morning! I've done one too... :-)

4:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home