Friday, September 30, 2005

Seven Things

7 things I plan to do before I die:
1) Not wait for my avocado coloured bathroom suite to come back in retro-fashion.
2) Not wait for my eighteen year old Peugeot Cabriolet 205 GTI to become vintage.
3) Visit Machu Picchu
4) Never need to use a credit card again.
5) Have some Botox.
6) Hit my target weight of 9st. 7lb and stay there.
7) Get my Open University Degree.
7 things I can do:
1) Cook.
2) Love.
3) Laugh.
4) Spend money.
5) Make money.
6) Sleep in my mascara.
7) Walk in high heels and not look like Tootsie.
7 things I cannot do:
1) Swim.
2) Shower in a wet-room or in a shower with a plastic curtain.
3) Eat live oysters.
4) Maffs.
5) Play a musical instrument.
6) Open the car bonnet.
7) Take the back off my computer.
7 things that attract me to another person:
1) Easy eye contact.
2) Quick thinking and humourous.
3) Masculine men and feminine women.
4) Smell.
5) Independence and reliabilty.
6) Imagination.
7) Individuality and not following the crowd.
7 things that I say most often:
1) Wanna cup of tea?
2) Large one please.
3) I love you.
4) I'd like to extend my overdraft please.
5) We can't afford another holiday-then book up for Jordan.
6) We won't 'do' Christmas' this year.
7) I've got enough clothes.
7 celebrity crushes: Not crushes but I'm a loyal admirer.
Yes, they're all male and they're all American and they're all actors or singers. But I love films and I love music so these are my favourites.

5 Comments:

Blogger kat said...

I had an avocado bathroom suite but it was a long time ago. :-)
I moved house and now have an old enamelled victorian bath on legs - I love it.

8:02 PM  
Blogger Buggles Balham High Road said...

Exactly Kat - a long time ago. If you visit our rubbish tip there are always a variety of bathroom suites piled up high in pink, lemon, blue and of course loads of avocado ones.

I want one on legs!

8:00 AM  
Blogger kat said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8:33 AM  
Blogger kat said...

Sorry about the last post - I didn't put the link in properly. You can get one here but they are a bit pricey. Mine came with the house.

8:36 AM  
Blogger Pykspeeks Rides Again said...

Love your responses. I suppose the answers should be fairly rapid but I'm sure I'd have to take an age thinking about them!!

10:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home