Tuesday, June 21, 2005


Oh goodness! Now I don't know how I did this because I clicked a lot of things in the Picaso software and the Hello things that come free with Blogspot and my own Blog opened up and this picture of me on a boat in Russia practising with our orange things has been published.

Not only can't I swim but I couldn't do all the strings up either and had to have help. Oh well - if I can remember how I did this then I'll have to do it again with more worthwhile stuff won't I?
I Can't Swim! Posted by Hello

3 Comments:

Blogger pal said...

Yay! Loud applause. YOu've cracked it. Great photos too. Love the towel art, I haven't come across that before.

You learn something new all the time :-)

3:03 PM  
Blogger Buggles Balham High Road said...

Look at you cleaning windows ;-) I have now forgotten how to copy and paste links using the HTML as I always use the wrong bits but I am totally exhausted now doing pictures so shall leave that till tomorrow.

Agree - learning something new all the time ;-)))))

3:07 PM  
Blogger Nogbad said...

Brilliant M! Well done on cracking the code!

12:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home