Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Blogging and my Education

How strange this is. I'm writing an OU essay including stuff about gated communities and safety and security. Over a month ago I was doing online research and found a website about 'Facts and Myths about Gated Communities' and saved the link. Opened it today as a reference for my essay and here it is in Bloggspot named Heavytrash and back then I never knew what a Blog was let alone use some content in an Open University assignment. Wonder if my tutor will be suitably impressed with my sophisticated research? I wonder if my tutor Blogs - after all there seems to be quite a few of them Blogging the night away ;-)

3 Comments:

Blogger Nogbad said...

Well "blogging the night away" is the new "twisting the night away" isn't it? :-)

And I spent part of last night in the company of Morris dancers so I do get out occasionally!

1:59 PM  
Blogger Buggles Balham High Road said...

Oh dear - Morris Dancers! Did they all have those strange pint pots tied to their belts? I recall the pain of hordes of them coming into the pub for pints after dancing in the square and all wanting serving at once - and those dreadful pint pots which I am positive held more than a pint.

Did you dance? Did you tie bells to your ankles and wave a stick with a scarf tied onto it?

Getting concerned about your social life - well the parts you tell us about anyway ;-)

2:09 PM  
Blogger Nogbad said...

No dancing for me M! I'm a "sit and watch" bloke when it comes to that :-)

5:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home